Monday, April 11, 2011

Romeo & Juliet the Tragedy

In this post we are getting to the end of our film/play and I chose to use a picture from the last scene of the movie that we began to watch in class. The quote I used was from this scene and it was after Romeo died. Juliet was going to kill herself and these were the words that she said right before she died. I had to make posts on the film we have been doing over the past couple weeks and I have been trying to take pictures and quotes of the part we are filming in the film/play. The actors are all the same as they always are and the VM actors hadn’t changed. The poster is done on glogster which is better than the typical word doc. because it is easier to create and change. I will continue to use this in my next posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment